Wednesday, August 7, 2013

MY VERSION OF A PHARMACIST CREED


Today I just want to think of my devotion to my profession.
I have to disclose though that I borrowed this heavily from the US Coast Guard.


'I am proud to be a Pharmacist.

I revere that long line of expert APOTHECARIES, COMPOUNDERS and PHARMACISTS who succeeded them as we know today, and who continue to evolve in new roles that I can only imagine now and those that I’m unable to yet; who by their devotion to duty and sacrifice of self have made it possible for me to be a member of a service honoured and respected, throughout the world.

I never, by word or deed, will bring reproach upon the fair name of my service, nor permit others to do so unchallenged.
I will always be on time for all my duties, and shall endeavour to do more, rather than less, than my share.
I shall, so far as I am able, bring to my seniors solutions, not problems.

I shall live joyously, but always with due regard for the rights and privileges of others.
I shall endeavour to be a model citizen in the community in which I live.
I shall sell life dearly to an enemy, but give it freely to rescue those in peril.


With God’s help, I shall endeavour to be one of His noblest Works...
A PROUD PHARMACIST IN KENYA'

1 comment:

Henry Robinson said...

aricep 10 mg is utilized to treat disarray identified with Alzheimer's illness. It doesn't fix Alzheimer's illness, yet it might improve memory, mindfulness, and the ability to work.